70% of pastors constantly fight depression.
Just in case you aren’t convinced that pastors and ministry leaders are AT-RISK, consider the following:
- 70% of pastors constantly fight depression
- 50% of pastors feel so discouraged that they would leave the ministry if they could, but have no other way of making a living.
- 80% believe pastoral ministry has negatively affected their families.
- 80% of spouses feel the pastor is overworked.
This is why I believe that every pastor, ministry staff and church leaders needs to not only be a coach, but also have a coach!
Explore our programs and offerings; or contact me directly.
Source: Don’t make your pastor a statistic
We are Accredited to the Highest Level!
Our Professional Coach Training is an ACTP Accredited Program.
- The credentialing process for our students is much simpler.
- And it’s much faster!
- Our training is pre-approved.
- If you completed earlier training with us, you can continue your training and receive your PCC!
- If you received your training from another organization, contact us about transferring in to our accredited program.
For more information about Coaching4Clergy’s Modules 3 & 4 training in Houston, TX in August, 2014, click on the button below:
For more information about our LIVE online classes, click below:
Questions? Contact us at: