Module 1: Coaching Foundations
& Module 2: Coaching Implementation
Schedule Monday, October 16, 2017- Friday, October 20, 2017
9:00am-5:00pm local time
Register Now to Secure Your Seat in This Ministry Excellence Program!
Felix Villanueva, PCC
email@example.com | 626-275-8755
Event location and address:
Claremont United Church of Christ
233 W. Harrison Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
Event Location Phone Number: 909-626-1201
Event Location Website: http://claremontucc.org/
Meals: A light continental breakfast will be provided. There are plenty of lunch and dinner options nearby.
Airline Travel: For airline travel we recommend flying into Ontario, CA (ONT) as the airport is only 15 minutes away. All other Southern California airports are over 1-hour to 2 1/2 hours away, depending on traffic.
Uber & Lyft Services: Please, be aware that Uber and Lyft are not available to provide transportation from the airport, however they can be hired to take you back. This policy is currently being reviewed. We will update you of any changes.
Hotels: There are plenty of hotels in the Ontario and nearby areas.
This is a 5-day (40 hours) intensive ACC Training course. In addition to the intensive, there are a few other classes to complete:
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes. (You will enrolled in these classes upon registration.)
- 100: An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- 202: Creating New Awareness
- One additional core class – 102: Common Coaching Scenarios in Ministry – and two electives. (You will receive information concerning these classes at a later date.)
*Class materials include:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
- 5-Audio Coaching Series