Are you a pastor, ministry staff, or a church leader who would like some coaching skills to enhance your ministry, but you’re not interested in becoming a coach? Coaching4Clergy is offering a new program designed just for you. Coaching Tools for Ministry Leaders will provide you with a solid foundation of coaching concepts that will enhance your leadership in your church community. The program consists of three classes:
- An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies – This class provides an overview of the core coaching competencies, including: deep listening, powerful questions, artful language, action and accountability, creating new awareness and direct communication. This is a self-paced class that consists of recordings and assignments that you complete at your own pace.
- The Ministry Leader as Internal Coach – This class is designed to help pastors and ministry leaders understand that they can effectively utilize coaching skills to impact their ministry in a powerful and positive way. Pastors and Ministry Leaders will walk away from this class with practical steps of how to implement coaching in their daily lives and improve their ministry by positively impacting their team members’ lives and ministry. This is a four-hour class offered three times throughout the year.
- Your choice of one elective. This allows you to learn how coaching can be used in a more specific aspect of ministry. The choices include:
- An Introduction to Discipleship Coaching
- Coaching the Lead Pastor
- Relationship Coaching
- The Supervisor as Coach
- Coaching Small Groups and Life Groups
- Coaching for Focus and ADHD Challenges
- An Introduction to Coaching at End of Life
- Coaching for Leadership Transformation
Join us for this exciting new opportunity. Registration is $575.00 or 6 easy payments or $105.00.
*Upon registration, you will be directed to a form to choose your classes.