One of the participants asked, “Do you still work with a coach?”
My answer – Yes, I still work with a coach!
Why do I still work with a coach?
- I want to be the best that I can be. Every coach I have worked with has helped bring out the best in me in ways I never thought possible.
- I quickly develop habits and default behaviors that no longer serve me well. My coach helps me identify and address these quickly.
- Coaching is like getting out the glass cleaner – coaching clears away the film and fog. Working with a coach is still the best way for me to get really clear about what I want, as well as identify my next steps.
- After all these years, I still need someone to remind me to celebrate my accomplishments. I tend to move right on to the next project without acknowledging goals that have been achieved.
If your work with a coach has lapsed, now is the perfect time to resume. What a perfect way to end 2013.
JUMPSTART YOUR COACHING MINISTRY: The 8 Cylinders of Success
If you’re excited about coaching, and you’re ready to take the next step, then this group is for you. This Jumpstart Program works especially well for those that want to establish a coaching ministry in their current setting or develop a coaching business. In this group you will learn eight highly effective strategies for a successful coaching ministry.
The ACTION GUIDE shows you exactly how to build a successful coaching ministry by being proactive in your approach versus waiting to see what opportunities come to you. You should also know that this is not a quick-fix, canned approach. It’s truly for the coach who is serious about building a thriving and sustainable coaching ministry over the long term.
Partner with Val as you Jumpstart Your Coaching Ministry.
This opportunity includes:
- 4 Group Coaching Sessions: 60 minutes per session
- 1 Individual Coaching Consultation Session with Val
- ACTION GUIDE: 8 Highly Effective Strategies for a Successful Coaching Ministry
- Cost per participant: $175.00