Experiencing loss is an inevitable part of living in this world. Whether it is the death of a loved one or a pet, the loss of a job, divorce, or otherlife transitions, grief is a reality. The journey of grief is not one to walk alone.
Don’s approach to grief coaching is to:
• listen to your story
• walk the journey with you
• empower you to find hope and transformation in the midst of grief.
Don comes to the field of grief coaching with a wealth of practical and educational experience in end of life care, including:
• 15 years of pastoral ministry
• 12 years as a hospice chaplain, grief care specialist, and grief support group facilitator
• a doctorate in counseling
• ongoing seminars/presentations on end of life issues
In addition to coaching people along their grief journeys, Don enjoys coaching people in:
• how to coach the dying and the grieving
• life lessons learned from the dying
• helping people to live fully until the moment of death
Business Address: Douglassville, PA
Business Phone: 610-310-7630