The topic of discussion during a recent training event was frameworks and perspectives. We all have them — and they have a huge impact on the decisions we make and the directions we take. In other words, our frameworks impact our leadership.
The following quote really captured our discussion.
We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.
Today’s leaders need to be incredibly self-aware. Outstanding leadership requires that the leader know WHO they are and HOW they see things.
Here is where a skillful coach can be extremely helpful. Part of the coaching process is the discovery of your frameworks and perspectives. Plus, your coach will help you to broaden your frameworks and perspectives.
All the best to you,
Work One-on-One with Val
Just you! – Just Me!
During your individual time Val will develop you, your skills and accelerate your progress exponentially.
You decide what you want to work on.You decide how much time:
- One or more hours per month
- One day (7 hours)
- Several days
- One week
This is a strategic investment in yourself!
Why invest in yourself? Why One-to-One with Val?
- It’s all about you!
- You will have Val’s undivided attention. No waiting your turn to ask your important questions.
- No distractions from your office or other participants.
- You will spend the time taking an in-depth look at what you want to focus on.
- You leave with a unique next step plan that is tailored just for you.
Click the button below for more information and to apply: