A common complaint I hear from leaders is “I don’t have time to get everything done.
A simple strategy that often helps is to divide your “To-Do” list into two categories:
- Solid Time Activities, and
- Split Time Activities.
Solid Time activities require larger blocks ofuninterrupted time. Split Time activities are those items that can be accomplished rather quickly and interruptions and distractions have little impact, if any.
The next steps are simple:
- Schedule blocks of time to accomplish the Solid Time Activities. Consider going off site. Tell others not to interrupt you. Gather everything you will need for the Solid Time activity ahead of time so that you are ready to begin your work at the designated time.
- When you have a free moment or in-between events work on your Split Time Activities. Keep this list current and readily available.
I’ve been using the Solid Time and Split Time Strategy for years and I’m amazed at how much more productive I am.
Over the summer months Val is offering two unique opportunities for you to train for your PCC coaching credential.
INTENSIVE is correct!
We will meet for 4 hours once per week for 10 weeks. (Yes, we will take breaks over the course of the 4 hours.)
Here’s how it works…..
- We will meet for 10 Tuesday evenings.
- Our first class is Tuesday, June 17 from 6-10pm Eastern Time Zone.
- Our last class will be Tuesday, August 19.
- There are 2 self-paced recorded classes that you will complete at your convenience.
- In addition, you will select 4 elective classes from our course schedule.
- Individual and Group Mentor-Coaching are an additional fee.
Opportunity #2 – One Week In-Person Intensive:
Not quite as intensive; although a full week.
In 5 days you will complete the core courses of Module 3 and 4, and then finish up your remaining classes online. Individual and Group Mentor Coaching are an additional fee.
When: August 25-29, 2014
Where: Ft. Worth, Texas
Click the button below for more information and to register: