Bottomline – It really doesn’t matter if you are required to work with a coach, or decide on your own. Coaching is a gift!
It is a tremendous gift when another person:
- Gives you their undivided attention.
- Desires the very best for you.
- Asks questions that move you forward.
- Invite you to see all that is possible.
- Becomes your trusted advisor.
JUMPSTART YOUR COACHING MINISTRY: The 8 Strategies of Success
In this group you will learn eight highly effective strategies for a successful coaching ministry.
The ACTION GUIDE shows you exactly how to build a successful coaching ministry by being proactive in your approach versus waiting to see what opportunities come to you. You should also know that this is not a quick-fix, canned approach. It’s truly for the coach who is serious about building a thriving and sustainable coaching ministry over the long term.
Partner with Val as you Jumpstart Your Coaching Ministry.
This opportunity includes:
- 4 Group Coaching Sessions: 60 minutes per session
- 1 Individual Coaching Consultation Session with Val: 45 minute consultation
- ACTION GUIDE: 8 Highly Effective Strategies for a Successful Coaching Ministry
- Cost per participant: $249.00
April 14 & 28 and May 12 & 19, 2014