Professional Coach Training: Part 1
Here’s how it works..
- Complete the PCT Part 1 core courses in 10 weeks
- Classes meet Wednesdays from 9am-1pm Eastern Time (Click here to find the time in your local time zone.)
- Classes begin March 7, 2018 and end May 9, 2018
- We will have several breaks during each class
- There are a few other classes to complete at your convenience: Two asynchronous/self-paced classes, one additional core class, and two electives. (See below)
- Individual or Group Mentor Coaching available at an additional fee.
Register Now to Secure Your Seat in This Ministry Excellence Program!
- Registration fee for both modules: $2190.00 or 12 monthly payments of $201.00*
(*a fee of $249 for required class materials will be added to your cart upon check out when purchasing Module 1.)
*Class materials include:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
- 5-Audio Coaching Series
10-Week Class Schedule
Week 1 – March 7, 2018 – 103: Deep Listening
Week 2 – March 14, 2018 – 104: Powerful Questions
Week 3 – March 21, 2018 – 101: Coaching Intact Teams and Groups
Week 4 – March 28, 2018 – 105: Getting Started as a Coach
Week 5 – April 4, 2018 – 106: The Coaching Agreement
Week 6 – April 11, 2018 – 201: The Ministry Leader as Internal Coach
Weeks 7 & 8 – April 18 & 25, 2018 – 203: Practice Lab – Level One
Weeks 9 & 10 – May 2 & 9, 2018 – 204: Developing a Strong Personal Foundation
In addition to the 10-week intensive, there are a few other classes to complete at your convenience:
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes.
- 100: An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- 202: Creating New Awareness
- One core class that meets one hour a week for four weeks.
- 102: Common Coaching Scenarios in Ministry
- Two electives–You may choose from a list of electives. These meet one hour a week for four weeks.
- For a list of electives with dates and times, click the button below: