In his book “Meeting Matters”, Paul Axtell asks the following question: What is it like for others to be in a conversation with you?
Ouch! What a great question!
I contend that if you spend consider this question that you will gain valuable insights that will greatly improve the way you communicate.
Consider some of the possible answers to this question:
- He listens for about 10 seconds and then he’s formulating his answer.
- She’s on a really tight schedule and you can tell she wants me to speed things up.
- I wish he would put down his smartphone and give me his complete attention.
What is it like for others to be in a conversation with you?
All the best to you,
Work One-on-One with Val
Just you! – Just Me!
During your individual time Val will develop you, your skills and accelerate your progress exponentially.
You decide what you want to work on.
You decide how much time:
- One or more hours per month
- One day (7 hours)
- Several days
- One week
This is a strategic investment in yourself!
Why invest in yourself? Why One-to-One with Val?
- It’s all about you!
- You will have Val’s undivided attention. No waiting your turn to ask your important questions.
- No distractions from your office or other participants.
- You will spend the time taking an in-depth look at what you want to focus on.
- You leave with a unique next step plan that is tailored just for you.
Click the button below for more information and to apply: