Module 1: Coaching Foundations
& Module 2: Coaching Implementation
Module 1 Monday, October 5, 2015 – 9am-5pm local time Tuesday, October 6, 2015 – 9am-9pm local time Wednesday, October 7, 2015 – 9 am-1pm local time Module 2 Wednesday, October 7, 2015 – 1pm-5pm local time Thursday, October 8, 2015 – 9am-5pm local time Friday, October 9, 2015, 9am-5pm local time
Register Now to Secure Your Seat in This Ministry Excellence Program!
- Registration fee for both modules: $1990.00* or 12 monthly payments of $182.00* **
- Registration fee for one module: $995.00* or 12 monthly payments of $91.00* **
(*a fee of $249 for required class materials will be added to your cart upon check out when purchasing Module 1.)
**Coaching4Clergy must receive complete payment before issuing transcripts or graduation exams.
Faculty: Don Eisenhauer, PCC
Event location and address:
To Be Announced
*Class materials include:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
- 5-Audio Coaching Series
In addition to the on-site training, there are a few other classes to complete at your convenience:
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes.
- 100: An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- 202: Creating New Awareness
- One core class that meets one hour a week for four weeks.
- 102: Common Coaching Scenarios in Ministry
- Two electives–You may choose from a list of electives. These meet one hour a week for four weeks.
- For a list of electives with dates and times, click the button below:
*Lodging and meals are not included.