Building Resilience for Coaches and Clients
During the 8-week program you will:
- Learn how to embody a coaching mindset through ongoing learning, reflective practice, and using awareness of self and one’s intuition to benefit clients (Embodies a Coaching Mindset)
- Explore models for resilience that can be helpful when coaching clients (Evokes Awareness)
- Review the models of resilience and how to apply them to coaching scenarios (Facilitates Client Growth)
- Apply the Resiliency tools in coaching scenarios (Cultivates Trust and Safety)
During the 8-weeks you will have the chance to practice coaching in coaching trios and get feedback on how you have applied the ICF coaching competencies. You can also practice with some frameworks that offer your clients ways to adapt and bounce back when confronted with difficult emotions and situations. You’ll also get hands-on practice with interpreting resiliency assessment results and integrating the assessment data in your coaching conversations.
Resiliency can help your clients grow personally and professionally in areas like:
- Living and Working in a post COVID-19 Era
- Learned Optimism about the Unknown Future
- Confidence in Decision-Making
- Managing Change and Emotions
- Awareness and Impact
Our Building Resiliency for Coaches and Clients Program is offered via ZOOM by Coaching4Clergy and it’s approved by the ICF for 32 CCE hours. (Note: 8 of the 32 hours will be online self-study – completing resiliency questionnaires, reading relevant articles, or watching pertinent videos as pre-work assignments.)
Space is limited to 10 people per class.