- 8 weeks of group mentor-coaching
- Limited to 8 participants.
- Everyone coaches once.
- Each group mentor-coaching session is 55 minutes in length.
- During the 7 sessions when you are not coaching, you benefit by listening to others coach, hear the feedback they receive from the mentor-coach, offer feedback to the coach and ask questions.
- You can miss one group coaching session and still fulfill your mentor coaching requirement.
- 4 individual mentor-coaching sessions
- These individual mentor-coaching sessions are scheduled with Larry Ousley on an individual basis
- Each individual mentor-coaching session is 45 minutes in length.
In addition to the feedback you receive when you coach, you will …
- Observe the coaching of 7 other coaches.
- Learn from the feedback others receive.
- Be able to ask questions about the LIVE coaching you just observed.
- Also have 4 individual mentor-coaching sessions to further explore your specific individual areas of interest.
- Speed up the mentor-coaching process.
- Complete your mentor-coaching requirement at half the cost of individual mentor-coaching.
ScheduleTuesdays at 9:00am Eastern Time November 11 & 18, 2014 December 2, 16 & 23, 2014 January 6, 20 & 27, 2015
Faculty: Larry Ousley, PCC
Registration fee: Full Payment – $1400.00 or 8 Monthly Payments of $192.00*
Click the button below to register for this program:
*Coaching4Clergy must receive complete payment before issuing transcripts or graduation exams.