ScheduleMonday, January 8, 2018 – Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:00am-5:00pm local time
Close to Waikiki, beaches, restaurants, and more! Island hop after the training event from the Oahu Airport. Rent a car and drive the the North Shore. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Register Now to Secure Your Seat in This Ministry Excellence Program!
*Travel arrangements and lodging are the participant’s responsibility. Also, breakfast and dinner are on your own. We are working on an optional meal plan for lunches. More information will be coming soon.
If you have not already purchased textbooks and coaching audios, click here to add them to your shopping cart.
Honolulu United Methodist Church
1020 S. Beretania Street
Honolulu, Hawai`i 96814
Event Location Phone Number: (808) 522-9555
Event Location Website: http://firstumchonolulu.org/
Best Hotel Option:
- Ala Moana Hotel, 410 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu, HI 96814, Phone: (808) 955-4811 – near the
Ala Moana Mall (which is a great mall with shopping and restaurants)
*Travel, Lodging, and Meals are not included.
Class materials include:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
- 5-Audio Coaching Series
In addition to the on-site training, there are a few other classes to complete online at your convenience:
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes. (You will be automatically enrolled in these classes.)
- 303: Creating a Coaching Culture in Your Ministry Setting
- 403: Establishing Yourself as a Coach
- Two core classes. (You will be automatically enrolled in these classes.)
- 304: Coaching Conflict – scheduled on March 19, 2018 from 1-5pm Eastern Time
- 404: Coaching through Major Change – scheduled on April 30, 2018 from 1-5pm Eastern Time
- Four electives (Upon registration, you will be directed to a form to choose your electives.) – for a list of electives with dates and times, click the button below: