Module 3: Advanced Development
& Module 4: Coaching Mastery
Schedule Monday, November 7, 2016 -Friday, November 11, 2016
9:00am-5:00pm local time
Register Now to Secure Your Seat in This Ministry Excellence Program!
Deb Winters | firstname.lastname@example.org
Event location and address:
Sacramento Camp & Conference Center
106 Assembly Circle (P.O. Box 8)
Sacramento, NM 88347
Event Location Phone Number: 575-687-3414
Event Location Website: http://sacramentoassembly.org/
If you have not already purchased textbooks and coaching audios, click here to add them to your shopping cart.
Class materials include:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
- 5-Audio Coaching Series
In addition to the on-site training, there are a few other classes to complete online at your convenience:
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes.
- 100: An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- 202: Creating New Awareness
- One core class that meets one hour a week for four weeks.
- 102: Common Coaching Scenarios in Ministry
- Two electives–You may choose from a list of electives. These meet one hour a week for four weeks.
- For a list of electives with dates and times, click the button below:
*Lodging and meals are not included.