Asynchronous Coaching Foundations Course
Take your first step in gaining coaching skills. Our new program is an easy, convenient, and affordable way to add coaching to your skillset. This program includes a series of instructional videos, coaching demonstrations, and interviews with seasoned coaches. This is a self-paced program. You may view the recordings and complete the assignments at your convenience. The following topics will be covered:
- An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- Deep Listening
- Powerful Questions
- Creating New Awareness
- Action and Accountability
This program provides 24 coach specific training hours accredited by the International Coaching Federation. Upon completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Val talks about the new Asynchronous Program:
In addition to 24 hours of training, you will receive the following textbooks:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
This is a stand-alone program for those who are looking to add coaching to their skill set. Those who wish to pursue a coaching credential may continue on and register for our live online classes. To register, click here.