Take your first step in gaining coaching skills. Our new program is an easy, convenient, and affordable way to add coaching to your skillset. This program includes a series of instructional videos, coaching demonstrations, and interviews with seasoned coaches. This is a self-paced program. You may view the recordings and complete the assignments at your convenience. The following topics will be covered:
- An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- Deep Listening
- Powerful Questions
- Creating New Awareness
- Action and Accountability
This program provides 24 coach specific training hours accredited by the International Coaching Federation. Upon completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Val talks about the new Asynchronous Program:
In addition to 24 hours of training, you will gain access to the following PDF ebooks:
- Professional Coach Training: Developing Ministry Excellence and Effectiveness
- Ministry 3.0: How Today’s Church Leaders Are Using Coaching to Transform Ministry
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Church: How to Lead with Powerful Questions
To purchase paper copies or Kindle ebooks of the textbook instead, please follow this link.
This is a stand-alone program for those who are looking to add coaching to their skill set. Those who wish to pursue a coaching credential may continue on and register for our live online classes. To register, click here.