How good are you at saying NO?
Saying NO is a challenge for many leaders, especially those in ministry.
I get it. We want to help. We want to make a difference. That’s why we entered ministry. Yet, if we say YES to everything – we become ineffective!
What do we do? Learn to say NO! That’s right-saying NO is a learned skill. And just like every other skills, with practice it gets easier.
If saying NO is a learned skill, consider the following:
- Practice saying NO. I know one person who has decided that every Thursday he will say no to at least one thing.
- Notice when it’s easier to say NO. Harder to say NO. What are you discovering about yourself?
- Who has mastered the art of knowing when to say NO and when to say YES? What can you learn from them?
- What are the guidelines that you will put into place when deciding whether to say YES or NO?
All the best,
Online Classes –Starting in June
Click the buttons below for more information:
~ Coaching4Today’s Leaders ~
Part Two – Begins June 28, 2017 and ends on September 27, 2017 – Wednesday evenings from 6-10 pm Eastern Time.
~ Coaching4Clergy ~
Part One – Begins June 12, 2017 and ends on August 14, 2017 -Monday afternoons from 1-5 pm Eastern Time.
Part Two – Starts June 13, 2017 and ends August 22, 2017 – Tuesday evenings from 6-10 pm Eastern Time
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- You may complete the four modules in any order.
- Can’t commit to 10 straight weeks of training? Take the classes that work for you now and complete the classes that you missed the next time that they are offered.