Many of you know that I collect questions. I’ve been collecting them for years. In fact, in one of my recent books, Change Your Questions, Change Your Church, I have listed a powerful question for every day of the year.
Today, I’d like to share with you my favorite questions. In addition to being my favorites, I catch myself using them frequently when I coach.
Here are my Top Ten favorite questions:
- What do you really, really want?
- What is the simplest next step?
- What is past this?
- Who can help you with this?
- What is your responsibility? Others responsibility?
- What is your belief about this?
- What are you most excited about?
- Where is God in this?
- Are things as bad as you say they are, or are they worse?
- What’s the gift in this?
Just curious…what are your favorite questions?